Today’s just-in-time transportation practices requires precision planning but border delays, and on-road breakdowns can easily throw your delivery into chaos with costly delays. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about the border, but with the biggest truck repair shop on wheels, Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. is always ready to dispatch a qualified mechanic. Our full-service truck and trailer maintenance and fleet service is also available to help extend the life of your vehicle and reduce downtime.
Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. shop services are available on-the-go in the Red Deer, Lloydminster, Fort McMurray, Edmonton and surrounding areas. Mobile truck repair and maintenance is a relatively new concept for some fleet managers with a few still unsure of what exactly mobile truck repair really is, how it works, and if it makes sense for your company. To help answer those questions, here’s a few features and benefits of utilizing Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. mobile truck repair service.
While there’s nothing convenient about a breakdown, mobile truck repair is. We can get you up and running or schedule an on-site technician with all repairs taking place during off hours. In many instances Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. can provide mobile truck services using the latest technology for the following types of roadside repair requests:
- Battery jumps – from cold temperatures to an unreliable battery, our mobile repairmen will come to you fully prepared with a jump starter to get your battery up and running.
- Brake repair – having issues with your brakes is extremely dangerous for both the driver and other vehicles on the road, our mobile technician will be to you in no time, fully equipped to provide quick repairs.
- Clutch cable repair – our mobile team is capable of fully replacing it with a new cable that is sure to last.
- Diagnostics – out repairmen will run a full diagnostic test on your heavy-duty truck to determine what’s happening.
- Differential repair – essential for turning your big rig or heavy-duty truck. Provide us your location, and a skilled technician will meet you in a timely fashion.
- Electrical, engine, exhaust, starter motor, or transmission repairs – our experts can determine your problem and get you back on the road.
In having the technicians at Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. as your mobile service, they become familiar with the equipment, the driver, and you the fleet service client, forming a strong business partnership designed around your success.
Central Alberta has some of the harshest roads in all of Canada so routine maintenance isn’t just optional, it’s essential. While maintenance keeps your trucks on the road, our consistent and timely billing helps cost tracking and budgeting for your truck repair and maintenance needs. Communication is the key when it comes to billing and we strive to make it as straightforward as possible for our customers.
Finally, in addition to having a well-maintained vehicle, as are the registered owner of a commercial vehicle, it is your responsibility to have it inspected on a regular basis as part of the Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program (CVIP), a requirement of Alberta Transportation for all commercial trucks, truck-tractors, light trucks, trailers, semi-trailers and buses. Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. is licensed to conduct inspections as part of the Commercial Inspection Program (CVIP) to keep you on the road.
For more information on our mobile repair service, ongoing maintenance programs, or Commercial Vehicle (CVIP) Inspections contact Major Overhaul & Equipment Repair Inc. at 780-468-1069 today to request service.